Why you’ll love this stool:
- Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Tall back for full back support
- Back features vertical slats and double cross back
- Footrest is strong enough to support any weight
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for added comfort
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Durable non-toxic powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Optional Arms add support for getting in and out and to rest your arms
- Easy 1-step assembly
Good to know:
- Proudly processed in the USA
- Formerly known as the Arlington stool by Tempo
- Great in traditional or modern kitchens
- Good for residential or commercial use
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Also available as a backless stool
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes— including Flintrock Grey, Matte Black, Nickel, Sun Bronze and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors— including Bacova Barley, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Mayflower Cocoa, Radiance Pewter and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Dune, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black and more.