THE DREAM VICTORY BEDS
The Dream Victory Collection combines our 5-Series Foam Encased, individually-wrapped coil support system and CoolTouch memory foam to help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed. Dream Collection beds do not transfer motion between partners, allowing you to sleep throughout the night and receive deeper, more rejuvenating rest. These beds also reduce tossing and turning through the pressure-relieving support of our luxurious Eco-Flex plant-based comfort layers.
Firmness & Height
|Model||Firmness (learn more)||Height|
|Victory Pillow Top||Soft (3)||13"|
|Victory Euro Top||Medium (6)||12"|
|Victory Firm||Firm (9-10)||11.5"|
Mattress Features & Benefits
- Gently conforms to your body for a personalized fit by using our exclusive, individually-wrapped coil spring system
- Reduces tossing and turning at night by allowing each coil to move independently and relieve pressure points
- Your partner's movements will leave you undisturbed and sleeping soundly because our exclusive spring units do not transfer motion
- The foam-encased design provides a supportive, firmer edge that allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the bed without feeling like you will roll off. It increases the sleeping surface and reduces vibrations. Also, all of our foam-encased beds feature Tri-Zoned Lumbar Support to give you additional support in your lumbar region, where you need it most.
- Maintains a cool, balanced temperature throughout the night, allowing muscles to breathe and heal
- Minimizes pressure points to reduce pain and tossing and turning by combining layers of our Eco-Flex plant-based cushioning foam over our spring system
- Always returns to its original shape to support you night after night
- We process all the materials right here at Diamond, so we know they are the best and can offer a 20 year warranty that we have stood behind for 4 generations*
Adjustable Friendliness (learn more)
*Note: Although our mattresses have been tested and will last 20 years, we recommend changing every 8 to 10 years. As your body changes, your mattress needs will change over time.